Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to the forum and was wondering if there are any B14 owners in PA or anywhere close, let me know, thanks:D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live in the Williamsport area of Pennsylvania, (central)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lanc

Lancaster PA......here......south central......se of harrisburg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Se-r in southeastern pa

Anyone from southeastern pa.. Philly, Lansdale, ect....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, Im the pa meet man :p Anyways yeah reading in the house over here...SERCAS coming back yall and you better join when me and david are in charge of it! Also well, welcome to PA, the state with the most powerful B14 in the Eastern Seaboard. 500WHP!!!!!!!!!

·
poster
1,894 Posts
i'm in the bucks county (right outside of philadelphia) seRpwr, we've talked on AIM quite a few times and i never realized you were so damn close. thats awesome man -- why dont we meet up sometime and kick some ricer ass! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ok who is forming the meet....

·
Registered
56 Posts
We are doing a campout/autocross on June 14th and 15th!!! I already have sites reserved at a small campground. The autocross is on the 15th at Penn National Race Track P-Lot near Hershey, PA I am working on having a Nissan-only class for that date and the night before will be filled with beer guzzling and shenanigans! Please e-mail me for more info...everyone's welcome becaue the more the merrier!
[email protected]

·
Registered
56 Posts
campout campout! We gotta get some peoples together so we can have a lot of money to be won!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
JGY has em for 450

·
Wr post Nazi
215 Posts
HARRISBURG PA right here.... you guys are always welcome to come out and chill wit me and the rest of WRTEAM (shamless plug)

we are always up to some kind of shananigans and more nissans would be nice!

check us out www.wrteam.com

Also you can register (soon i think) for our show online

·
Registered
56 Posts
thought yer car was getting parted out? What ever happened to those camber plates? :D

·
My car doesn't like you
593 Posts
Yeeeeeahhh!!! Look at all the PA people!!!! Manytoys, Im in East Earl, right outside New Holland! Great to see another Lancaster County-er!

1 - 20 of 134 Posts