Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just wanted to say that last night i got cut off and hit a mustang at 55. the car is probably wrecked whole front end is gone. i am lookin at a 97 gxe sentra to replace my 95. my best wishes are with you- betsy i love you:cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
feel ok

i think its a gxe like mine the engine is the ga16de. i am okay got a busted lip from the airbag and now my girlfriend is scared of driving but she is only bruised as i am. i just hope she calms down i cant take her emotions right now.:cool:

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
i'm glad your OK!!!

a SE-R should heal all your woe's

Your girl's gotta just get back in the saddle again, that's all.

Let her drive next time!

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Yeah i know what you mean. I got clipped from behind about a year and a half ago in my *cough*civic*cough* and i spun out hitting the center divider and then ending up on the right side of the freeway. You get traumatized for a while but remember time heals all wounds. I had a few bumps and bruises but nothing major. I am glad cause now i have my sentra. Hopefully you and your girl are okay physically and will be better emotionally with time. Get an SE-R. THis will help you heal better.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I know I should be expressing my condolences. All three of my wrecks I was passengerless and I've been rear ended twice (yes twice) and once I turned into oncoming traffic and smashed my whole passenger side (which is good as new now).

But what happened to your GA16 pride? Don't cop out and get an SR20. Uncle Nissan wants YOU!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you all for your support and i think i will show pride in the mighty ga16. only sad thing is the towing yard that has the car for now is being a totally car nazi. i cant seem to find my pink slip and they wont let me get to the car to get my stereo and intake, even with the valid registration. dmv said i can have a new pink slip soon but they are being butt heads. well the dmv said i should bring the cops into it and i did contact them so lets hope it goes easy. the sentra is dead but her parts can live on in a newer 97 and that is my concern. has anyone else had this problem. well thank you again for listening the accident has actually brought me and my girlfriend close thank god shes ok, i will always live to race another day.:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts