Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever seen a B14 in a video game? The closest thing I can remember EVER seeing was way back on Ridge Racer...2 I think it was. There was a race crew you could select and it was one of the first two or three cars the game forced you to pick. I swear it looked like a slammed 200sx LOL. Funny how that 3 wheeled car could smoke it though =)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another thing was that I thought it was sad that Nissan never let us represent.I mean they keep making sentras, so why isn't there one in a game? They put those little shit boxed shaped cars they sell in Japan before us (GT2). I forgot the name of the car, sorry. They always come in red, black, and gold. If they are going to sell a game in America, at least let us play with what we can get in real life. Even if it's the crap car in the game.

·
Registered
158 Posts
In GT2 theres the japenese B14 it comes in a hatch back model...Thats the best i found

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
GT1 has the B14 sunny 4 door. i have 3 of em lol. pretty sure they have the 200sx too.

·
TRIPPLITE COMMAND CONSOLE
109 Posts
Drag Racer

This lil flash game i play has a B14 sentra.
its a neat game and you can do a bunch of stuff to it.
gaphics arent great but hey its fun to run the 400M LOL

·
Registered
306 Posts
GT2 had several B14s, different versions of Lucinos (200SXs to us) and NXs... they had SR16VEs and SR20VEs in them! They were listed as having I think 160-something and 200 horsepower.

By the way GT4 will be mine TODAY as soon as I get off work!! The hell with work tomorrow!! There is a NEW #1 game for the PS2!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts