Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok to makea long story short i hada wreck and messed up my grill, headlights, and hood. I have found a new gril and lights but i want a diffrent hood than the aerogear pred hood because the guy that does the work at the import shop where my car is said the aerogear hood isn't any good so what other b14 hoods are out there besides carbon fiber ones????

·
Banned
809 Posts
heres what im going to do....

Heres what im going to do....

Im goign to purchase a stock hood.. and get some induction scoops, and put them in the hood.. and make my own nice looking hood...

i mena hell.. its only like 50bucks for a stock hood.. then you can like paint it.. and who cares if you screw up, you have the stock one to keep nice and clean :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea well the deal is my stock hood is shaped likea v upside down right now so i might just get a normal hood with a induct like the ninjacar.com sentra.

·
Banned
809 Posts
heha

hahaah,.. eya,.. the Vstyle hoods are possibly the best.. because the aerodynamicracy!. the 2 sided V's are pushing wind away from the engine and giving mass down force!!!!!! hahahahhahahaahhah

·
Registered
722 Posts
yeah because i'm kind of thinking about getting a stock hood and putting vents like on a mercedes slk55 if i can find some chrome tubes anywhere

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts