Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wandering if there is any companies out there that make a front spoiler for my 96 200sx other than stillen.. i want something a lil big bigger, kinda like a autocross look spoiler.. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

-bill

·
Registered
170 Posts
As far as I know, Stillen is the only company that makes a lip spoiler for the B14. The only other option that I can think of is to do a custom job with either fiberglass or aluminum. At that point, I think it would just be easier to go with the Stillen piece, even though Stillen prices are rip offs!

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Stillen a.k.a. $tealen

Yes, they do overcprice, and most of their performance product quality is questionable. But they do make decent B14 front lip though. lol I have it on my car and I'm very happy with it. Their urethane lip is flexble, so it won't crack like most fiberglass kits do. Right now $tealen has the whole kit for really cheap. So $teal back from $tealen!

BTW, isn't it a wrong place for this discussion??

M

·
0 Posts
Price, Part number????

Hey whats the price and part number for the front lip spoiler?? and possibly a pic??? I really want one.....

Anyone know if itll fit a Combat front bumper cover...i wanna get one of them too.....but im not sure.....depends on how much and what ive got at the time im ready for it.

Thanks

K

·
0 Posts
i used to have a stillen front lip but was ripped off when I hit a pipe!!! I changed the front end with a combat one but its not as durable as $tealin!!

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
this is the right place for this...its talking about B14 lips.sounds good to me....$129.00 is still pretty high.but damn, I'd like on of those

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Timbo, I used the industrial adhesive tape from 3M. I just taped it on and didn't drill holes for bolts. It's been on like that for almost two years now. But to be safe, I would suggest you to use a few bolts with it.

Black200SXSER, if you want even better price, $tillen sells the whole set of kit (Front lip, side skirts, rear under spoliar, and maybe a grille and rear spoilar) for $499+s/h. Now I think that's a really good price.

BTW, this thread was first posted on NA section.. that's why i said this was posted on the wrong place... ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
that's what I should've done... I need the whole fascia though... my buddy has the front valence on his and it looks REALLY good....

N

·
0 Posts
I was under the imspresion that if it is a whole bumper replacment you are fine, however due to the suddle changes from 98 to 99 the front lip won't fit good. If it does let me know..

·
Banned
809 Posts
id like to get a lip, but, im not too fond of steallin, im thinking of trying and making my own... although the benifet wouldnt be good enough.. i could make it however i wanted it... and no one else would have one.. i dunno yet though.. ill probably sell out to stealin

·
Registered
260 Posts
KdudL said:
i used to have a stillen front lip but was ripped off when I hit a pipe!!! I changed the front end with a combat one but its not as durable as $tealin!!
Hey Kdudl, so stillen didn't send you are new one?
what was their excuse?

·
Registered
451 Posts
NJDYSON said:
I was under the imspresion that if it is a whole bumper replacment you are fine, however due to the suddle changes from 98 to 99 the front lip won't fit good. If it does let me know..
So if I buy a body kit that is for 95097 will it fit properly or not I really want the gtr kit and want to make sure it will fit

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
scrappy said:
So if I buy a body kit that is for 95097 will it fit properly or not I really want the gtr kit and want to make sure it will fit
NJDYSON said:
I was under the imspresion that if it is a whole bumper replacment you are fine,however due to the suddle changes from 98 to 99 the front lip won't fit good. If it does let me know..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts