Discussion Starter #1

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
looks real hot mike ! congrats !

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
Damn, that looks supasweet! Cant wait to see what it looks like when all the new goodies on that car get painted.

·
poster
1,894 Posts
^HAHA :p

:eek: I can only imagine it will look better once painted. *takes out summer modification list and adds this* So when will they be put into production? How much? I WANT ONE NOW! :)

ps- I was half-tempted to buy a hat right when I saw your son. I'm still thinkin' about it too..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Awesome lip. I like that hood!!! Is that in development too or just custom. Am I just blind cause I don't see the group buy

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
We Have done it!!!!!!!!!!! The first on only C/F or fiberglass front lip for the B14 200sx/sentra!!!!!!!!! It is availible now... Its is a clean ventented front lip that is 2\\\" lower than the stock bumper and with a 2\\\" lowered ride it has over 4\\\" of clearence!

We Have done it!!!!!!!!!!! The first and only C/F or fiberglass front lip for the B14 200sx/sentra!!!!!!!!! It is availible now... Its is a clean ventented front lip that is 2" lower than the stock bumper and with a 2" lowered ride it has over 4" of clearence!

Looks good but you guys need to invest in a better camera, the pics suck.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
esco2k2 said:
Awesome lip. I like that hood!!! Is that in development too or just custom. Am I just blind cause I don't see the group buy
I'm pretty sure that you can buy the hood from Syndicate Kustomz.

Mike, looks good man. :cheers:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
very nice, when its painted it will look real good.

cool pic :thumbup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
So, im assuming this doesnt fit the 98' version bumper, right?

Will there be an adapter or something, cause i reallly dont want to have to buy a new bumper.

BTW, looks F***** sweeeeeet. Ill buy one if you have it for 98'

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.6pete said:
very nice, when its painted it will look real good.

cool pic :thumbup:
That one of my Twins modleing The hat!!! They are big into pirates and spawn!!! YARRR!!!

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
yo scorchn, i expect to buy a c/f lip sometime this summer

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ScorchN200SX said:
That one of my Twins modleing The hat!!! They are big into pirates and spawn!!! YARRR!!!
lol this reminds me of my summer, me and a friend are "comondering" a girl from her house. we are stroming in at 5 AM streaming YARRRRR dressed as pirates and driving to the beach........should be good times.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts