Nissan Forum banner

Are you interested B14 Carbon Fiber Hood?

• Very Interested

Votes: 74 79.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 5 5.4%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
stealthb14 said:
Well, dammit Eshei, I'm working two fucking jobs and going to school full time, and hopefully will be going up there next weekend.

i know buddy.. :D i jes get antsy

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
well jermaine been waiting on someone that can lend their car for the entire mold process.

i would volunteer but i need 2 have a car to get around though.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Re: They have the doner hood.

ScorchN200SX said:
They have the Vent made as well, They are taking measurements and makeing the prototype now. From there it will take a week or so to get everything togethere and test fitted. Then there should be pics of it in prototype before it is molded. Once the first one is finished then they will do another test fit and make any adjustments as needed ans start production. Once final for is done they will take gapping measurements and temp change in engine bay and compare it to stock. We are guessine the weight to be aroung 7-8LBS since the b14 hood is alot smaller then the b15 one that weights 10lbs. This whole process should be completed and ready to go by April......
hey mike

will it have enough space to clear turbo?

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Re: ??????????????

ScorchN200SX said:
Turbo?????? Hot shot, Fmax, custom, Det???????????

Fmax and most custom will be close. Hot shot and DET should be no problem. I know Jermaine has some guys with diff, set ups that we are taking into consideration with the vent placement and depth..... Its all good, we have considererd it all.....

HOT SHOT ( more or likely )

Teknokid said:
I think he means for a top mount intercooler. Hes been wanting to do a JDM SR20DET swap.
im taking that into consideration in the LONG LONG run but more or likely HOT SHOT turbo.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
JT200SX-N-FX said:
I'm guessing this hood is mainly for looks, and does actually work. But is the durability gonna match the Fiber images test? i.e. driving a G20 over the hood, and barely scratched it.
yea how is the durability?

----

( i know i ask this a billion times but....)

what about the do luck?

im almost done with my motor and close 2 finishing suspension

so cosmetic on it way Soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.