Nissan Forum banner

Are you interested B14 Carbon Fiber Hood?

• Very Interested

Votes: 74 79.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 5 5.4%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
The hood for the b15 is quite nice that they make! When would they want to make these hoods, how much would they be, and are they going to comie up with drawings first or are they going in blind?

· Registered
243 Posts
ok cool thanks!

· Registered
243 Posts
I like that idea alot........ hint hint stealthb14

· Registered
243 Posts
if theres someway to design one to fit inside the area behind the e-brake. thats usually where i put my drinks but i have to put something around so it dosent tip when i accelerate.

· Registered
243 Posts
Is there any price estimate? and the final product is supposed to be when? anyways take your time id like it to be perfect, i definately want one!

· Registered
243 Posts
Yes that does sound awesome

· Registered
243 Posts
hey ill definately be getting one, its good, then you can see my deposit. But maybe give us some pics of production, that would be cool, thanks

· Registered
243 Posts
the trim that runs along the door would be cool. (the long piece that runs the lenth of the doors to prevent scratches from other cars, do you know what im talking about?)

· Registered
243 Posts
do you have pics that would be pretty cool, I'd like to see

· Registered
243 Posts
Hey, does anybody know when this hood will be finished I'd really like to buy one but I am also in the header groupbuy so i was wondering when I will have to expect to spit out some money for this.

· Registered
243 Posts
I see nobody has replied, well I'm really WANTING one, does anybody know when we can get one?

· Registered
243 Posts
Well you would think stupid parts would give an incentive to the person that would donate their car, cash, discounts, something. I know I've got the money and I'm desperately waiting for the hood.

· Registered
243 Posts
cool cool, its good to hear at least something, when everything starts getting together let us know, maybe like a estimated timeline just to comfort us or something. I'm just itching to own one.

· Registered
243 Posts
sweet im definately in for this!
let me know for further info, i would like to see the pics!

· Registered
243 Posts
Hey I e-mailed Jermaine last night at that address above and he said they are not done and he aslo has no hard specs on the hood as of right now.
?????????????????????????????????????
so what does that mean?

· Registered
243 Posts
Cool thank you very much!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.