Nissan Forum banner

Are you interested B14 Carbon Fiber Hood?

• Very Interested

Votes: 74 79.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 5 5.4%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
OHHHHH very nice...so wut are U looking for at least 5 people to get down right....U gonna have to tell us how much with s/h and how long it will take.....

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Very GOOD work stealth....Nice job putiing this together. I would e-mail you but I dont think Id be ready for this anytime soon but then again U did say it would be sum time so.....List me as INTRESTED than--extremely...

AND i really like how they want to knoe wut else we would be intrested in cuz UKNOW if I get a Hood then I have to coordinate with sum other carbon fiber goodies...

-Gauge Bezel
-Spoiler
-hood scoops
-etc......

I think Im leaning more towards some kind of a hood scoop...rather than a whole hood but IM open to anything right now...

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Originally posted by ScorchN200SX
In the works.
C/F grill out in Jan!
C/F vented hood in Feb!
C/F Vented fenders
C/F Rubber door trim placements?
C/F Stock fog light vents with 2"amber crystal clear driving turns?
C/F window pilar?
C/F Vavle cover 1.6+2?
C/F drift style Mirrors?
C/F Eybrow's?
C/F BMW M5 Spoiler?
C/F Front lip for the 200+se?
C/F Hvac and gauge Trim?

I didnt know about this list!!!---I think Im just gonna have to hold off on buying anything and give U guyz time to get these things together...

Ive got my eye on the hood -grill-mirrors--and even that wing!!!!

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Project200sx said:
Hey I e-mailed Jermaine last night at that address above and he said they are not done and he aslo has no hard specs on the hood as of right now.

?????????????????????????????????????
so what does that mean?
SOUNDS like that means this vented hood aint coming any time soon.....
:confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.