Nissan Forum banner

Are you interested B14 Carbon Fiber Hood?

• Very Interested

Votes: 74 79.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 5 5.4%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
stealthb14 said:
I'm aware of that. :) Thanks for the heads up. The fellas at StoopidParts are no dummies. :D (pun intended). They know their stuff, and if the demand is high enough, and we have a good set of first buyers, they're willing to look into getting us hooked up with some sweet cosmetic things, and maybe down the road some suspension, but right now, they're working on more "show" mods than "go" mods.

Sitting in my car today, I was thinking (yes...contrary to popular belief I was thinking), that it would be kind of cool, to match the CF Bezels, they could also maybe create CF pieces for the black trim around the HVAC controls, and Stereo...you guys know what I'm talkin 'bout, right? :D As well as a piece for those of us blessed (I'm being sarcastic here) with the Automatic transmissions...ya know à la Nis-Knacks with their Wood Trim Pieces. :) What you all think?
I look at that every day and love the fact that there are only 2 other B14's with it and think, DAMN I AM GOOD!!!!! :D

How about C/F Door trim, rear deck, rear interior panel, Window pillar, Shift boot and Ebrake boot? LOL

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
I would like these to match the hoods....

http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8767
And the grills I make would look sweat C/F. Or even better yet, The grill and hood being one C/F unit...... AHHHHH YEAHHHHH. If I had all that I would prob paint the hood edges over the headlights back over the fenders and only leave the grill, hood vents, and fender vents C/F. Wow that would turn so many heads and look clean as hell! :eek:

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Yeh we will see what happens.

No worries its only a matter of time befor some one pics them up. If stoopid parts does do it I dont think they will have to prototype them and have them into production till after the hoods are done. I mabey mistaken but it sounds like they are slammed with interest in the new hoods. MAN I CANT WAITE!!!!

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
I dont have the facilities or time.

Job, Married, kids, and of my personal custom stuff. I have been doing all of my stuff out of my apt or on my deck. it takes a toll on the neighbors and family time. Any ways I would like to stick with R/D and making prototype stuff to put into production with a company that can cater to the need of everyone.

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
I like the vent shaping of this one.....

it looks so much cleanner on the b15 how it flows with the hood lines and a nice lip around it. You really couldnt ask for a better design for us.

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
In the works.

C/F grill out in Jan!
C/F vented hood in Feb!
C/F Vented fenders
C/F Rubber door trim placements?
C/F Stock fog light vents with 2"amber crystal clear driving turns?
C/F window pilar?
C/F Vavle cover 1.6+2?
C/F drift style Mirrors?
C/F Eybrow's?
C/F BMW M5 Spoiler?
C/F Front lip for the 200+se?
C/F Hvac and gauge Trim?

All of these things Have been braught up for the B14 since I have aready had my hand in doing some of these projects already. Most of these Ideas will be transfered to the 240/b13/max/alti and so on......

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Here are pics of the C/F foglight rpleacement vents.

The fit int the stock bumpers for the 98-99 sentra as well as the 95-98 200. They are going to be optional with the 2" amber crystal clear driving lights like the R33. Hella projection fogs will also fit in the openings.

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
i am sure you could get a deal!

I found a front bumper at a local yard and they wanted 75$ I talked them down to 50$ and walked. showed up a couple hours with 35 cash and walked out the door with it! BARGAIN!!!!!!!

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Its comming along...

When I talked to Jermain last he said that they should be finished prototyping it in the next week. From there it need to be molded and then test fitted. Then production will start. talk to Jermain at www.stoopidparts.com and set a deposit it with him so you can be asurred on of the first ones....

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Sam works retail.

As you guys know it is the busiest time of year for them so it has been hard to cordinate time to get this project finished. It will be ready in Feb, I plan on going down there and test it against a fiber images one, as far as the engine temps and air flow. Kepp your pants on.... By thw way its nice to see so much interest and so little deposits. LOL

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.