Nissan Forum banner

Are You Interested In a B14 Carbon Fiber Eyebrows GB ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone interested in these anymore ?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
you also keep in mind about the fabricating and work that has been put into these.. as well as the quality.
yup, i have seen them, and they are well worth the price.......i personly have no need for them though. but for any car with a C/F hood, or liu's crystal head lamps. these are a must and will add that extra "flare" and make the front end extra clean :thumbup:

·
what?
2,704 Posts
As a reccomendation for the (maxima, 200sx, sentra, etc.) eyebrows, the 'bridge of the nose' part should not drop below the hoodline/grilline. It should cut with it to complete the OEM look. When it drops below it looks sloppy.

Seth

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
214 Posts
i dont have a b14 but if i did i would for sure pick up a set. they looked great. i would be intrested in a set for an nx though.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I may be interested, but haven't seen the pics.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
i assume i could get fiberglass eyebrows instead, right? if so,im in

·
Registered
612 Posts
Nice. Now it's a definite maybe :D Gonna hafta get some new lights and corners first, though.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NotAnotherHonda said:
i assume i could get fiberglass eyebrows instead, right? if so,im in
of course ! :thumbup: i jes wanted to see who interested so i can arrange a gb for you guys.

·
Registered
218 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
of course ! :thumbup: i jes wanted to see who interested so i can arrange a gb for you guys.
coo, can you arrange the group buy with the syndicate grill too, kinda like a package deal for those who would want it. It just seems more complete like that :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm interested in them, I'd kinda like to see them with the lucino grill to see how they line up with that. I was holding out 'til June when you get your stealth corners in, so I could get the stealth headlamps, corners, lucino grill, and eyebrows all together(I'd also have more money saved up by then!)

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
now that my car is back yes I'm interested.

·
[][][][][][][][][][]
415 Posts
post the link when you get the gb going -can it be for both fiberglass too though?
while you're probably gunna read this... what happened to the 1 piece headlights, don't you sell them?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we do sell the 1 peice.. if you want it check out my section in the sponsor section.

thanks.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
when can we expect the GB?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts