Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as many per request here is it the carbon fiber/fiberglass gb.

since my cost on these are pretty high im am going to try to make them the best price as i possibly can.

so enough of the small chat let get down to business... both b14 and b15 -2000-2003 carbon fiber and fiberglass eyebrows is what this gb is about so round up your people and let get cracking.

----------------------------------------------------------------

CARBON FIBER EYEBROWS 105 SHIPPED

FIBERGLASS EYEBROWS 95 SHIPPED

MINIMUM PEOPLE I NEED FOR THIS PRICE IS 10 PEOPLE TOTAL !

Carbon Fiber eyebrows will look like the pic above for the b14 and fiberglass will look identical but fiberglass only.

Carbon Fiber eyebrows will look like above for the b15 (00-03) and fiberglass will look identical but fiberglass only.

usually will take 2-3 weeks to make for these are made to order...

payment accepted are money order and paypal no exceptions.

so if you are interested put down your names in a list below this post and let get it rolling.

any questions email me at [email protected] or just post in my section of the sponsor classifieds

thanks and let get this gb a success !

·
Registered
4 Posts
would you be willing to make them also for the maximas. There is chater from the guys on maxima.org looking for them.

LIUSPEED said:
as many per request here is it the carbon fiber/fiberglass gb.

since my cost on these are pretty high im am going to try to make them the best price as i possibly can.

so enough of the small chat let get down to business... both b14 and b15 -2000-2003 carbon fiber and fiberglass eyebrows is what this gb is about so round up your people and let get cracking.

----------------------------------------------------------------

CARBON FIBER EYEBROWS 105 SHIPPED

FIBERGLASS EYEBROWS 95 SHIPPED

MINIMUM PEOPLE I NEED FOR THIS PRICE IS 10 PEOPLE TOTAL !

Carbon Fiber eyebrows will look like the pic above for the b14 and fiberglass will look identical but fiberglass only.

Carbon Fiber eyebrows will look like above for the b15 (00-03) and fiberglass will look identical but fiberglass only.

usually will take 2-3 weeks to make for these are made to order...

payment accepted are money order and paypal no exceptions.

so if you are interested put down your names in a list below this post and let get it rolling.

any questions email me at [email protected] or just post in my section of the sponsor classifieds

thanks and let get this gb a success !

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
2kprlmax said:
would you be willing to make them also for the maximas. There is chater from the guys on maxima.org looking for them.
they are made by syndicate kustomz (scortchin 200sx I believe is his s/n) so you'd have to talk to him

his site is syndicatekustomz.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
the guys on the org didn't like the way they were made so that is why I am askin LI

xbrandonx said:
they are made by syndicate kustomz (scortchin 200sx I believe is his s/n) so you'd have to talk to him

his site is syndicatekustomz.com

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok im adding these as well

the maxima a33 eyebrows im also adding for the same price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.