Nissan Forum banner

Would you consider purchase of a 3" Stromung exhaust for your Turbo B14 ?

• Yes, without a doubt!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • In the near future after I go turbo

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been speaking with Stromung about them producing a 3" exhaust for turbo applications.. This will be a full stainless cat back just like the previous high quality Stromung set ups..

I would like to use this thread to judge interest...

·
Registered
281 Posts
as long as it's in the same price range as the 2.0 and 2.5 diameters they have then it's all good. Who ever heard of running turbo with a 2.0 pipe?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
the poll right now says that 11 people want a 3" exhaust for their b14. divide that by 4 and thats how much will actually cough up the cash for it

·
Registered
143 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
the poll right now says that 11 people want a 3" exhaust for their b14. divide that by 4 and thats how much will actually cough up the cash for it
the average person that has turboed their ga bought the hotshot kit, and at $4200 I'm not really sure what you are trying to imply. most didn't do the shoemaker kit like yourself, part from here part from there. I would buy one myself even though I already have a brand new stromung 2.25" on my car. Not everyone that has a ga is broke, I could have done an sr swap if I wanted to, I have no interest to. Stop trying to imply things. I could buy whatever kind of car I want to, to some of us money isn't the only obsticle. Some people take offense when others are trying to imply things.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NotAnotherHonda said:

about half...but than again most aren't cheap like you...... KIDDING

·
265k miles and counting..
2,656 Posts
It all depends on price and if it were necessary. I am one of the poor who owns a GA16DE car and yes, if I turbo, it'll be done as cheaply as I can do so with good engineering behind it ( duct tape and zip ties are what the body of my B14 is held together with-they have no place in the engine!). After all, If I can't do it cheaply, I just can't do it. ( I do have 3 other vehicles that take my resources too ofter all!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts