Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my XE B13 sentra with blue bird DET swap. The intercooler is black for that extra special sleeper look. Tell me what you think:

And heres my friends old altima. I always thought it looked nice despite the color...

T

·
0 Posts
Very clean B13 BB DET. =) Not too hot on the green car....

Kyle

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
i have one request for the red one, get some rims!!! did you cut the bumper like that of is it just photo painted to hide the place number? i hope its the latter

for the green one, i like it x cept for the wing, window decal, and the rear bumper.

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
i'm not talking about exotics like the on the altima. just something other then those ugly steel blacks.

even the stock Se-R rims would be better. they look good, without shouting "look at me!!"

at least put some decent hubcaps. i think the best looking ones are the stocks. no chrome ones! i'm switching my winter wheel's hubs to the aloy look. the chrome ones i got suck.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ScarCrow28 said:
just something other then those ugly steel blacks.
Well as soon as I get my computer back with my FTP i'll scan some old pictures of it with the rims on it for your viewing pleasure. I admit it does look alot better with the 16" Enkei RSE wheels on it, but all i'm saying now, is that you can't go wrong with $30 a tire. Function, not fashion. Sometimes its just all about going from point A to point B. So the rims don't really factor into my life that much.

·
Banned
809 Posts
man, i am really giving you props on your car, it very good, sleek, and SLEEPERISH, except the muffler.. it kinda like... ehh. droops down.. what i would do, is re-route it, through the back of the passenger sideskirt, and then put a slanted tip, turned 45 degrees to the left, and then it would be like a straight slant kinda thing.. then no one would see the big muffler, and you would still get power.. but you are looking for flow though right.. if you have turbo, i think flow is best.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Niss200SXGTR said:
man, i am really giving you props on your car, it very good, sleek, and SLEEPERISH, except the muffler.. it kinda like... ehh. droops down.. what i would do, is re-route it, through the back of the passenger sideskirt, and then put a slanted tip, turned 45 degrees to the left, and then it would be like a straight slant kinda thing.. then no one would see the big muffler, and you would still get power.. but you are looking for flow though right.. if you have turbo, i think flow is best.
Yeah, it does look kind of droopy in that picture. I never really noticed it before. But all of the hangers are tight on it, and it is as high as it will go. I agree it would be good to hide the exhaust, because it would be alot more sleeperish for the people coming up on me from behind. But that would be less than ideal for the flow of things. I've already done my best for flow in eliminating the cat with a test pipe. And yes, I have turbo.

·
Registered
64 Posts
nice ride man

i thnk the rims add the sleeper look and makes ure car look even lower. question how the heck do u take off on 13s i would think with the power of the det it would spin like crzy and 2nd wat kinda front end is that and were can i get it if possible it makes ure car look rough as hell and congrats once again on ure ride man keep it up.:D

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
Re: nice ride man

dropsentra94 said:
question how the heck do u take off on 13s i would think with the power of the det it would spin like crzy
good question, you would think with all that power, you can't possibly get the power to the ground ridin on wheels that IMO should be reffered to as doughnuts :D (sorry, I had 13s at one time too).

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: nice ride man

dropsentra94 said:
i thnk the rims add the sleeper look and makes ure car look even lower. question how the heck do u take off on 13s i would think with the power of the det it would spin like crzy and 2nd wat kinda front end is that and were can i get it if possible it makes ure car look rough as hell and congrats once again on ure ride man keep it up.:D
Well, like most people on here, I'm learning new things everyday, and trying new things out and learning how to launch better. Due to horrible weather (hot) I won't be returning to the track until it at least gets down to 85 degrees in the day time. So that probably won't be till october. But the way that i launch is that i revv up to about 3k, and let the clutch out little by little. Basically feathering it. Its kind of hard to explain how i do it, but my 60ft time explains it all i would say (not too good). This is from the last time i ran it.

I ran it on 20psi of those stock crap ass 175-70R/13 tires running 7psi of boost. I can't wait to go back to the track and try out my fixed intercooler. I guess that when i ran the above timeslip i had a leaky intercooler the whole time that i was unaware of until about a month ago. I'm curious as to what my time will be like running full boost all the way through my powerband. You see when i would take off, I would have full boost (7psi) until about 5k rpm, and then it would dramatically go down to about 3 or 4 psi, and then repeat the same way through all the gears until i was finished. I'm hoping to pull off mid 13's on 7psi of *full boost, and mid to low 13's on 10psi, but i've still got to buy fuel stuff before i can play with boost anymore.

The front end i guess is a stillen front chin (urethane) mated with the stock front bumper, and then cut in the shape of the black intercooler mounted in there. Its kind of hard to see in that picture. My recomendation for buying body kits and what not is to always buy urethane kits. My kit has taken quite a beating and still not much damage besides paint coming off. But i don't care too much about that. I bought the car off my friend for speed, and not for looks.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I won't be able to host anything since my computer is broken. So therefore I can't upload anything on my site with out my FTP thats on there. So i guess someone else has to host it for you. You can email me the pic still at [email protected].

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.