Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only "projectors" that I know of for the B13 platform are the Tsuru headlights from the Mexican B13 Sentra. Plug and play, made by Hella for Nissan and original equipment they simply plug right in and wire right up. They look tight......... By the way this is my first post ever.....Im glad to join the battle with my fellow Sentra brothers.......time to get rid of the Honda disease that infects our planet.......

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
geeze will you guys cut him some slack?

but we have heard about these already. Personally i don't really like them. they take away form the car's origional design. and the new grill insert is ugly in my mind. doesn't compliment the rest of the car's looks at all. which i think is "old school" BMW

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
No offense, but how is it his first post? His counter says how many? 94 He's posted 94 times in the last 10 days. And I thought "I" was a posting whore. :)

How about these heads....?
You're joking right? Those are the Tsuru's.

Which I agree with Scarcrow about. I'd like to do them but the grill is ugly as all hell IMO. If I can successfully modify my existing grill by cutting that curvature so that the lights fit in I'd do it. What do they even cost anyways? There's a write up over at either SE-R.net or Sentra.net and the author doesn't mention the price and gives half-assed wiring instructions as well. If I ever do them I'll do a decent write up on it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
grill

I have the Tsurus for my 1994 Nissan Sentra, and I think there awesome. Genuine Nissan how can you go wrong? In terms of the grill I agree It does look a little less aggressive than the ones were used to seeing, but Im cutting the vents on the tsuru grill on each side leaving the Nissan symbol in the center with meshing behind it to match my Streetweapon Drift front bumper. It will kind of look like the J-Spec Primera. If you dont like the look of the Tsuru grill.........then do something about it. Peace!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts