Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to gauge interest in these for 91-94 Sentras.

This vendor offers red stitching at no extra cost. I will supply him with templates to get the ball rolling for my personal interest.

But, if I can get a few commitments, I can probably get a price break (I'll need to discuss it with him after I get an idea on how popular this could get).

Here's the link.
http://boots.hypermart.net/
Note the pages of boots with colored stitching. There is also a page which lists alternate stitching colors.

Examples:

I'm also going to see if he could produce leather steering wheel "covers," though I don't know if its possible.

If I only get 2 people to commit, these will go into production.

I will only serve as the communication go-between. Once we get these produced, you will deal directly with the vendor. I will not handle any $$$.

To clarify, *I* am not selling these nor have any affiliation with the vendor. I'm just doing this for myself, and I see a niche that can be filled in the B13 market.

Please post interest and/or commitment level.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Man I must have the worst timing. I just ordered my leather shift boot off eBay about a week ago. Sorry or I'd be in! Geez!! :mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zexel said:
Man I must have the worst timing. I just ordered my leather shift boot off eBay about a week ago. Sorry or I'd be in! Geez!! :mad:
You could get a spare! Seriously, I have an AGLA one currently thats in great shape; only about 2 years old.

But Ive always been dying for red stitching!!!

Why dont you buy you a used SE-R beater?!? Then you'll have a place for a new shift boot.;)

·
Registered
547 Posts
That'd be nice! Well I'll keep updated with this thread and check out the prices for it. I'll also keep you updated on what I'm doing. Getting kind of low on cash because I just ordered tons of stuff off the internet. Getting my exhaust on in the morning...man its' been a long night! :eek: (yawn)

G

·
B13 Leather Shift Boots & Ebrake Boots w/colored

count me in for a B15 v spec with black leather and red stitching. Im in just let me know

G

·
B13 Leather Shift Boots & Ebrake Boots w/colored

count me in for a B15 v spec with black leather and red stitching. Im in just let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts