Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does any one know or have any info on how to install the 95 bmw head lights on a 94 b13 cause the inside on mine broke and need to fix but really want those bmw's and wich ones are cheaper? thanks :thumbup:

maybe these?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
what do you mean? like just how to put them in? and are they really bmw? or bmw style for the b13.

get those and put some HID projectors in there! that would look real cool.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
so you guys can accully fit 3 series lights on your b13's!? thats really cool, you can find good quality lights for the bimmer as opposed to a sentra.

i would take that small bulb out of the high beam light. then you could see both halos really well. im assuming they come on with the parking lights.

·
Registered
81 Posts
those lights are really nice i would def put that on my car if i knew how. hope someone will write something on here about how to install the lights and what we would have to do to our car :thumbup: ive seen it on many b13 but just dont know how

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those are actually e36 angel eyes off ebay and yea i need and want to put theese in and want to know if its worth the effort, time, and money to put on instead of the stock ones those are about 160 a pair with corners i dunno

·
..::SR20 MuthaF*%@#$::..
457 Posts
yeh its possible and has been done many times to b13's. i was thinking of doing it myself awhile back but dint think it'd be that great with my car. But search: BMW on www.sr20forum.com and look for JawBreakingSE-R / Figgy /SmoothDaddyFig. there is other members too they sed you have to have custom made mounting brackets and all that stuff. seem a lil too complicated for me . . .
here's Figgy's installation he had to zip tie the grille to the lights. he mention sumthing about the lights cross eachother but just check it out.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
cheaper would be getting the tsuru headlights from greg v cuz it fit better without any heavy modifications and cutting.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's what i'm talking about , yeah i dont like that grille either but i still need some ideas oh and check out my b13 c if u like it thanks it will be posted today finaly :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i love the way the grill flows with the headlights. i think its awsome. and the 05 tusuru is way cooler.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
KaRdoN said:
isnt the picture of the white car a member here? isnt his name Gizmo or something?
:jawdrop: i thought it looked familiar!!!!!!!!!!

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
he said greg gave him permission.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts