Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is David and I'm from canada. I ride a B13. Actually, I'm doing [email protected] on the 1/4 miles with just de timing and cold air mod. I'm planning to run pretty quick times this summer like between 13-14 sec.

That's about it.

Dave

·
Registered
391 Posts
Cool, what model B13 do you drive? Just wondering cause i have the 2 dr 5spd no options model so wondering what kinda times it would run, i have exhuast done, CAI, timing bumped up, other little things to make it run smoother who knows maybe it makes it a little quicker too!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
new94 said:
Cool, what model B13 do you drive? Just wondering cause i have the 2 dr 5spd no options model so wondering what kinda times it would run, i have exhuast done, CAI, timing bumped up, other little things to make it run smoother who knows maybe it makes it a little quicker too!
I have a 4door 5spd ''E'' model with no options. The thing is...My timing is advance to 25*BTDC and sometimes 30 with 94octan fuel. I use Extreme cold spark plugs.

If you want to know anything else, I would be glad to answer you.

·
Registered
391 Posts
25-30 degrees? Mine's at 13-14 or something with 93 octane and it works ok, i don't think i'll bump it anymore i'm afraid to lean it out or something! I may run a colder plug though just to be sure of the timing being bumped then i MAY bump it to 15degrees.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new94 said:
25-30 degrees? Mine's at 13-14 or something with 93 octane and it works ok, i don't think i'll bump it anymore i'm afraid to lean it out or something! I may run a colder plug though just to be sure of the timing being bumped then i MAY bump it to 15degrees.

You can read my thread on the timing advance. It's hard to belive but i'm running 25* advance on racing spark plugs!

·
Registered
391 Posts
If it works then cool, cars are all different and certain things may work for one that wouldn't work for another. Tried the link with photos but it said you'd used the daily limit i'll try again later!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new94 said:
If it works then cool, cars are all different and certain things may work for one that wouldn't work for another. Tried the link with photos but it said you'd used the daily limit i'll try again later!

Yes I know, I change my server yesterday. So today the pics are suppose to work! :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts