Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went from this

to this

My fog lights are 5 or 6 inches off the ground I think it looks cool. Also I tried to align them with my headlights. :)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
nice pics but i have no idea where the lights are now lol. im guessing below the bumper? idk day shots! :thumbup:

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, I put holes in the bottom of the bumper and I ran an extra ground harness for each bracket. The fog light can adjust about 1 to 2 inches in height. I wanted them very close to the ground... for looks. Makes your car look like it's been dropped :) specially if I turn on the parking lights only without the headlighs. You're looking at 400 watts of light. I will get more pics.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
The next driving/fog lights I get will be the Xenarc X10 HID's;) I'll show you the power of 60 watts all together.

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daylight shots

I paid 19 bucks for these fog lights and 12 for the 100W bulbs inside :)

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
HAH! ......living in illinois you think you'd know better :p

my friend has done the same thing with his cougar. he has also lost 5 sets of fogs from snow and general parking. :p

Good luck with that. :thumbup:

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol well did you teach him how to park or is he still paying for new fog lights... bent oil pan? I'm just kidding heh... I had those fogs for two years and they're cheap I would care if they're gone unless they take a chunk out of my front bumper then I'd be pissed.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
ack
looks like those wouldnt last long against any road hazards

does look good at night tho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts