Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Powered by natural gas
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one done it? Anyone have the wire pin outs for the dash, I know the connectors are not the same. Both cars have cruise, OD, airbags, and no ABS. Same features. would the Haynes manuals have accurate wire diagrams? Thanks for any help, search feature only got me posts about people looking for digi dashs and like wise B13 swaps.

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
SentGXE99 said:
Anyone one done it? Anyone have the wire pin outs for the dash, I know the connectors are not the same. Both cars have cruise, OD, airbags, and no ABS. Same features. would the Haynes manuals have accurate wire diagrams? Thanks for any help, search feature only got me posts about people looking for digi dashs and like wise B13 swaps.
I'm pretty sure that the haynes manual don't list it cuz I did a cluster swap on my 97 Sentra and couldn't find in in any of the wiring diagrams in the manual. I'm pretty sure that no one has done a swap from a B13 to a B14 which means you'd have to play ghiny pig. Best of luck though.

Mitch

·
Powered by natural gas
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I suppose I'll need all the luck I can get. I know the digi dash will physically fit, just need to do some wiring. I may try to make an adapter plate so I don' hack up the stock wire harnesss, making it irreversable.

·
Registered
101 Posts
SentGXE99 said:
Yeah, I suppose I'll need all the luck I can get. I know the digi dash will physically fit, just need to do some wiring. I may try to make an adapter plate so I don' hack up the stock wire harnesss, making it irreversable.

y don't u just find out which wires r which like: speed sensor, fuel level, speedo, dimmer, etc. im currently doin' this to my maxima and the wires r the same but the way im doin' is just splicing into the existing wires but not cutting off the wire harness to my analog gauges. all im addin' is just the HUD projector to just get the MPH on my windshield and just leave my analog gauges. now heres one thing though i didn't know that Sentras have the digi-dash??? any of u guys have pics of this cuz im thinkin' about doin' this to my sisters car now.

·