Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me whether there are body kits being produced for the B13?

·
Registered
638 Posts
I don't care for body kits much myself. However a nice mod for non se-r b13's is to get the 93-94 oem se-r front bumper/spoiler it looks real good. I'll be getting one of these in the near future...:D

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Also, for cosmetics, you can get the Tsuru front grill and lights. Here is a link to a pic of the modification... Tsuru front . I think you can order them from Mossy Nissan in Cali. I read the '99 Tsuru has projectors.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Visible Images are created from what the mind holds, to be seen is to be visible, you cannot catch the image if you're too fast.

figured youd want to have your little quote spelled correctly.

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
Cheap Alternative to a bodykit

Check out http://www.dg-racing.com/ for their alternative bodykit. $20 or so for the front skirt isn't too bad. I've got one on my car and it seemed to help with stability at higher speeds. It's flexible so you don't have to worry about cracking a body kit and at high speeds the skirt flexes and directs the air under the engine stuff for better air flow. I purchased the 4" skirt but I'm pretty sure the larger one will help more with aerodynamics. I'm wanting to find the fronts to some of those racing sentras that comes down low and is made of thin, lightweight plastic or similar type of material.

This is their car:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright thanks for the response guys.

One more thing, how does a coil over work? I've read the part about suspensions but I don't see any explanation on it. Can some one please tell me in layman terms what it does?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Check out the suspension info at www.sentra.net, mike kojima has a great write up on that stuff.

Brent Meints

1 - 10 of 10 Posts