Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to finish up a write-up on how to install a fan override switch in B13 automatic GA16DE cars. I need someone who has one, to do a few quick and simple checks. Please e-mail me or PM me if you can help. You need basic knowledge on how to use a multimeter. Thanks.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on people, 60+ looks and no replies? The info gleaned from your help is will potentially benefit you, not me. It's really no skin off my nose if the write up doesn't include instructions for guys with automatics, I just wanted it to be usefull for everyone.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, if you guys are willing to help, I can write the thing to include auto ga16de powered b14's at least for '95 and '96. Scott might be able to help, and if so then the write-up will cover auto ga16de's from '93-'96, that would be nice. The stuff I'll ask you to check shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes. It's very important to get the write-up correct for autos because it's a more complicated setup than on manuals and if a guy wired an override incorrectly, he could really screw things up. Anyways, let me know if you can help. I'd appreciate it and you'll of course get credit in the write-up for your contribution to the cause. :) Thanks.

-Rob

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I pm'd you Steve, thanks! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts