Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
damn, I have my old service manual that I got free from my uncle. How did you obtain this data? Is it free now? my book is worth over 80 bucks new.

cool.

Chris 92 classic

·
Registered
6 Posts
Many thanks!!!!

You have no idea how grateful I am to you for posting these files!!
I have been thinking about restoring my B13. This information can't be more precious to me!!! It took me a while to download it but it has been worth the wait.
Thank You very much.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Alexander said:
You have no idea how grateful I am to you for posting these files!!
I have been thinking about restoring my B13. This information can't be more precious to me!!! It took me a while to download it but it has been worth the wait.
Thank You very much.

They are invaluable to me too... :) it's great to know they have been of good use!

They are both hosted here in Costa Rica so... give them a while to download.

·
Registered
69 Posts
WHOOOOOOOPEEEEE :fluffpol: this is what i am looking for. A easier instruction to do. :thumbup: Thanx MAN....Kepp it real....fwd sr20de pride, hehehe :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
b13 service manual

SergioCR said:
Hello, these are the links to download the Nissan B13 and N14 Chassis Factory Service Manual, they are two volumes of about 1200+ pages zipped in two files, total file size is about 220MB.

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 1 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 2 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

I hope they are a good help for all of us... and just in case, if someone else could host these files also could be a good thing since sometimes internet connection may be down for the server hosting them.

Have fun!

SergioCR
sergio , i can gain acesss to the service manual , is there something i am not doing or is it that i cant access it at all. maybe you could email it to me

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
dr._clarke said:
sergio , i can gain acesss to the service manual , is there something i am not doing or is it that i cant access it at all. maybe you could email it to me

Hi
Well, no, it is online right now... maybe right click on the link and select save target as? or maybe a pop-up blocker installed?

·
Just another nissan fan!
276 Posts
I can't download this file for some reason...is it still a good link? Whenever I try all I get is a 550/File not found error. It doesn't seem to matter whether I just click it, try to save target as, or use my download software...same error! Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hi
Both files are available for download... give it a try again... (i just did and both started to download)

chris859 said:
I can't download this file for some reason...is it still a good link? Whenever I try all I get is a 550/File not found error. It doesn't seem to matter whether I just click it, try to save target as, or use my download software...same error! Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
chris859 said:
I had the same problem when using Explorer. Instead I used WSFTP and created a new profile for the IP in the explorer bar with an anonymous login. This let me in, then I DL'd the files. Whoa...they be BIG :)

Any freeware FTP program should do he trick if your browser is acting up.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks dude - you rule!

This beats the crappy haynes and chilton manuals. Had no problem downloading over cable - took about 10 minutes for both volumes. Has great info concerning auto transaxles - something neither the haynes or chilton doesn't.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
jkf912dr said:
This beats the crappy haynes and chilton manuals. Had no problem downloading over cable - took about 10 minutes for both volumes. Has great info concerning auto transaxles - something neither the haynes or chilton doesn't.

Thanks again!
:thumbup: always welcome....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 56k dial-up connection. The first vol. took 4 hours to DL. The second vol. took
8 hours, but I got them. :thumbup:

21 - 40 of 214 Posts