I will look and see if I have the B13 FSM. will get back to you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,672 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, these are the links to download the Nissan B13 and N14 Chassis Factory Service Manual, they are two volumes of about 1200+ pages zipped in two files, total file size is about 220MB.

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 1 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 2 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

I hope they are a good help for all of us... and just in case, if someone else could host these files also could be a good thing since sometimes internet connection may be down for the server hosting them.

Have fun!

SergioCR
Can you send those to my mail
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, these are the links to download the Nissan B13 and N14 Chassis Factory Service Manual, they are two volumes of about 1200+ pages zipped in two files, total file size is about 220MB.

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 1 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 2 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

I hope they are a good help for all of us... and just in case, if someone else could host these files also could be a good thing since sometimes internet connection may be down for the server hosting them.

Have fun!

SergioCR
Hi guys! I have a b13 Nissan Sentra with a GA13DS engine and I've been searching for the workshop manual for so long but still nothing so far. Unfortunately those links at the top don't work anymore though I really need it so badly. I'm from madagascar so it's quite difficult to get a physical version so i really need help if someone has any Working link for these manuals I'll be very grateful. I already got the Vol 1, just VOL 2 left.
And if anyone else has some other documents about it (especially the carburetor adjustment) it'll be perfect.
Thank you guys. Hoping for an answer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys! I have a b13 Nissan Sentra with a GA13DS engine and I've been searching for the workshop manual for so long but still nothing so far. Unfortunately those links at the top don't work anymore though I really need it so badly. I'm from madagascar so it's quite difficult to get a physical version so i really need help if someone has any Working link for these manuals I'll be very grateful. I already got the Vol 1, just VOL 2 left.
And if anyone else has some other documents about it (especially the carburetor adjustment) it'll be perfect.
Thank you guys. Hoping for an answer.
or If someone can e-mail it to me @ [email protected] . Thank you guys!!

201 - 214 of 214 Posts