Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, these are the links to download the Nissan B13 and N14 Chassis Factory Service Manual, they are two volumes of about 1200+ pages zipped in two files, total file size is about 220MB.

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 1 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 2 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

I hope they are a good help for all of us... and just in case, if someone else could host these files also could be a good thing since sometimes internet connection may be down for the server hosting them.

Have fun!

SergioCR

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello !!!
I tried downloading the files, ung the server just hangs.....

is it still downloadable?

I am really really interested...coz i want to learn how to work on my '92 Sentra by myself....

Really appreciate any help....
any possibliity in have them burned onto a cd and sent to me?
sorry to be asking this....

Cheers. paul :fluffy:

SergioCR said:
Hello, these are the links to download the Nissan B13 and N14 Chassis Factory Service Manual, they are two volumes of about 1200+ pages zipped in two files, total file size is about 220MB.

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 1 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

Nissan B13 and N14 Service Vol 2 - 100NX NX1600 NX2000 Sunny Sentra GA16DE SR20DE SR20DET.zip

I hope they are a good help for all of us... and just in case, if someone else could host these files also could be a good thing since sometimes internet connection may be down for the server hosting them.

Have fun!

SergioCR

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paul Henshaw said:
Hello !!!
I tried downloading the files, ung the server just hangs.....

is it still downloadable?

I am really really interested...coz i want to learn how to work on my '92 Sentra by myself....

Really appreciate any help....
any possibliity in have them burned onto a cd and sent to me?
sorry to be asking this....

Cheers. paul :fluffy:
Hello!
Well in fact it is downloadable and the server is up and running, however both files are very big... i'm located in Costa Rica so the CD option is an option but not that easy, other option could be to ask someone else who already downloaded both files to back them up on cd for you :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello
I really hope someone could assist me....
I tried downloading, but the download just froze on me... time and time again.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Cheers. paul

Manila, Philippines.

SergioCR said:
Hello!
Well in fact it is downloadable and the server is up and running, however both files are very big... i'm located in Costa Rica so the CD option is an option but not that easy, other option could be to ask someone else who already downloaded both files to back them up on cd for you :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello
I am still unable to download....
is there anyone out there who might be able to assist.
I'm helpless right now.

Many many thanks....

paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello.
It is 100.0 Mbps

too slow?

cheers. paul

p.s. or could you download for me and put on CD and send me? I'm forever in debt to you for your help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thanks dude my crappy haynes manual is in peices,besides it leaves a lot unsaid!93 Sentra E soon to be sporting a J-Spec GTI-R! Thanks again!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Greetings everyone.

if anyone can help me to burn this manual onto a cd, i will appreciate it.

I live in Philippines, but can't access this server....
please burn it and send me the CD...
i will send you a CD in return with music or whatever you desire...

cheers. Paul
Manila, Philippines

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CD

Paul Henshaw said:
Greetings everyone.

if anyone can help me to burn this manual onto a cd, i will appreciate it.

I live in Philippines, but can't access this server....
please burn it and send me the CD...
i will send you a CD in return with music or whatever you desire...

cheers. Paul
Manila, Philippines
Hello, send me your address. via private message and i'll do my best to send it to you by snail mail. (may take a while from Costa Rica)

1 - 20 of 203 Posts