Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so will a 15x6.5 +40 offset fit on a b12?.. and if it does what tire size should I get? .. thanks..

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
check the offset for 205 cuz it could be rubbing... (i had those) in the back... against the molding plastic trim that goes inside the fender... well you could easily take a grinder and shave it...

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
If you want your speedo to be accurate you should use 195/55R15. Also, before you buy make sure that the wheels fit on the hub. Nissans have bigger hubs then Hondas so sometimes there are some fitment problems

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can also go 15x7 providing you have the correct offset +39 or no less than +38 without throwing off your alignment.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
205/40/16

hey man. im running 16s with no problem. of course u will have to get an alignment, but i ve also replaced various suspension components such as tie rods , tie rod ends , ball joints and the struts. so in the long run on cars our year span , the alignment is going to happen . u might want to take a look at some of these parts pretty soon. there not all that expensive and u can change them ur self with just about any old socket set. thats just my 2 cents........

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
check the offset for 205 cuz it could be rubbing
Same problem here. 195/50-15's work perfectly:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
LoOod, where did you get your rota's? and how much did they cost if you don't mind me asking? thinking of getting sub zero and circuit 8 for my B12 and L30. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
getting it from a local place.. but I think they have group buys on www.groupbuycenter.com.. getting a set for $370.. I was trying to get 17" subzeros for my spec-v but they haven't been able to get some for two months.. so I thought I would play w/ my b12 and I'm starting to clean it up after many years..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey whould this fit B12's to anyone's knowledge? I know the bolt pattern would but not sure if the Offset (ET) would be good. Would 35 be positive or negative offset? Any notes?

15x6", 4x100mm, ET35

Thanks ppl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts