Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yesterday I was hungry as hell so I had decided
to go down to the naborhood spot. everything was fine till the light right before i get to the taqueria and its red.so I come to a stop and a guy
comes up next to me in his convertible with his guage pod and 9in. tach and revvs. I revv back the light hits green and we're off. we blow by the the taqueria with hella folks out and by this time im a car length ahead of him and people are
starting to laugh , by the time we're done
every body was on the sidewalk watching. we make a u turn and pull in to the spot and every body clound his ass. it turns out that the guage pod only had a clock, a compus, and an outside thermomiter. the mustang was a v8 tho. so thats my
kill. its nice to know that my litte 4 with H/E can ripp on a stang.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sr20powr said:
what kind of performance mods do you have?
just a header hiflo-cat and bossal prosport cat back. trying to decide on a sr20det or a ca18 class. what would you recomend?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a 96 se-r and i got a intake, exhaust, short shifter,and if you have the money get the sr20det and you're car would be a beast, since my plastic is topped out i'm going to probably get the venom or the zex nos kit. check out my car its posted on the members rides section under blue se-r, more show than go now and yes i know i have to lower my car, lol:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts