Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tonight was a big night for me and my girlsfriend's sentra. It's not the prettiest P<O>S, but it makes up in speed what it lacks in looks. Here we go, head up to tower shops tonight for the first time in one of my cars and check out all the rice and you guys/girls should have seen them "Rice Rockets"(everywhere). So we hit the highway (I-75) to check out some cars that were going to run. The first race was myself and my friend with the 200SX with SR20DET in it. 2nd gear rolling start, we take off; he has about a nose on me at the top of 2nd ([email protected] traction); 3rd gear he's 2-3-4- car lengths behind me, 4th gear his halo lights looked really small:D He called me on the phone and said, his car is not up to highway racing and we just chilled after that. We get to another spot because the cops are doing their jobs and I make the cocky comment "I'm not losing to any other 4cylinder vehicle". One guy came down to where my car was and said "I got a race for you" and I said not on the street, but on I-75 and he agreed. The victim was another familiar dude in the local racing scene whom had a mazda mx6 with a kia DOHC motor and a stand alone fuel management system. It's about 40 of us on the highway, hondas, nissans, 4 supras and the mazda comes up to where I'm at, looks over at me and started counting from three with his fingers. This was a second gear roll and we're off; pretty even through 1st (damn tires), 2nd gear I got a car length on him, 3rd gear 3-4-5 car lengths, 4th gear I had left everybody. So we run again from his 3 count with the spanking being worse. He says it's a new engine and needs to break it in as well as go to the DYNO for tuning:rolleyes:(read my sinature). On my way home a Lexus GS400 was catching major wind well over 140mph. I turned off my lights and turned them back to let him know I'm coming and made him back that @ss up! I'm tired now and so is the car, so off to LALA land............

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
*edit, whoops, just saw the answer to my question

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
None of the little honda boys called me out for a race; they just watched in amazement. BMW M3 smoked (quickly). 240sx vs supra= supra got thrashed! Turbocharged VW golf GTI chased the B12 on the top end, no catch! 200sx with Bluebird SR20DET vs b13 se-r with GTi-r SR20DET= 200sx by 2 cars. The hondas dominated in #'s, but the nissans and toyotas were big balling and flexing their torque and hp. Turbocharged Integra GS-R tried to get some while we were all cruising; gave him a headstart and chewed his @ss up like he was some "coochy". When you have over 40 cars blocking a major highway (though it was pretty empty) so the racers can race safely, it's an awesome sight! Well orchestrated and kept off the inner city street. No dramas, but plenty of smokings.......

·
Registered
333 Posts
and just where are you located. I'd love to see a sight like that!
IM not saying that you aren't being honest, im just saying, that's awsome.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fla....miami to be the exact! Some sick racers around here and they're serious as hell too. Everybody building crazy stuff saing they gonna shut my little sentra down and if they do, whoopty-doo. I'll just come back with the red beast........;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts