Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would do you guys think of if Mike Kojima started a b12 project for Sport Compact Car.
He would transform it in one killing machine

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Tell him to go for it. B12's don't get enough exposure. But remeber HybridDET's car was in SOLM a little while back.

J

·
0 Posts
tell him he can use mine for a bit. of course i'd want it back eventually

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Yeah!!! Getting a B12 in the mag would be a major boost for us. Companies would see it and maybe realize that the B12 has a following. It would defiently get the Nissan Tuning community some exposure.

Also if he is looking for a good clean, low milage B12, to make into a killing machine, i happen to have one sitting on my driveway awaiting mods..... But Id probably want it back one day too.

-Nick

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm pretty sure he was speaking hypothetically. Still its anovel idea.
John

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey Charles,
Perhaps we should get together and submit our cars for a dual feature? I'm sure at least Grassrotts motorsports, or SCC would bite. Prolly not Super Street, we'd need about 40 pounds of bondo and 100 pounds of fiberglass for that. I think it could be done though. Any body know if there is a magazine specifically for Super Hoopties?:eek:
John

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yes, Mike is employed by SCC and also an Engineer for Nissan, among being a Nissan wizard and very entertaining guy.
John

U

·
0 Posts
I'd have guessed it was blown that was the Nissan engineer. I've yet to come up with a question he couldn't answer. ;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
yea I think SCC should do somthing like that.
man i remember when i was 16 looking through the SCC mag.
and I had just gotten my dads b12 I was so happy.. and yet all I saw was Honduhs yes very boring cars sigh.

anyways Ive always dreamed of seeing a b12 in there.

what about having an article on the sentra generations?
I mean put a nissan sentra meet together and just have a huge article plus some main features on a few poeple like John and charles. I mean theyve had enough honda generations in there and I beleive they did the Rx7 generations too. they really need to give the b12 some credit I mean the body style and sus. and certain engine components were the platform for many Sentras to come.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts