Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone notice that the stock mirrors move when hitting speeds around 45-50 MPH... Is there a way to tighten them? I couldnt find a way..

I also like new mirrors, anyone have suggestions.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Mine shake whenever the bass hits while playing music and I DON'T have a sub. Do know about when I'm driving on the highway though.

·
Registered
672 Posts
RiceBox said:
Mine shake whenever the bass hits while playing music and I DON'T have a sub. Do know about when I'm driving on the highway though.
mine do the same thing in my 99. when the music hits, it really hits!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the outside ones move. so i cant even see traffic lol....

ullshit. and mine came with no mirror on the right side which was weird too...

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
you mean it came stock without a mirror? Wierd! If i was u i would add one if off of another B12. Ive never had a problem with my outside mirrors moving around, they vibrate on really bumpy roads but they're never bouncing or anything. I think theres a way to tightne them or somehting, let me get back to on that though.

-Nick

·
Registered
46 Posts
My inside mirror used to move around. I tightened the screw on the ball joint and no more moving around.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sentrastud said:
you mean it came stock without a mirror? Wierd! If i was u i would add one if off of another B12. Ive never had a problem with my outside mirrors moving around, they vibrate on really bumpy roads but they're never bouncing or anything. I think theres a way to tightne them or somehting, let me get back to on that though.

-Nick
yup stock wit no mirror... my car is fully unloaded =[

·
Registered
292 Posts
mine never move either and when i used to have 2 12vs and a kickin system it didnt even shake my rearview to bad.

the bottom of the line eco box sentra had only a drivers side Mirror. alot of cars came without a pssenger side mirror because that was an option if you got the eco box which just means whoever bought it new got it without any special options.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Even the little smelly leaf on my interior mirror shakes with the music :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts