Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In the pic you see the High Density Strut mounts that are included with the Suspension kit Greg is selling (2 per box). Also to the bottom are the nismo front control arm bushings (not included in the kit from Greg). Woo HOO. I'll let you know how they stiffen everything up. I'll be out of town for the next week, but I'll post pics of the suspension when I get back.
John

·
Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
NismoDriver, although I probably not getting the Nismo suspension, can you post some pics and procedure on how to install these parts. Just so when I get a better shocks and springs I will have an easier time doing mine. Thanks a lot, cant wait to see your car after everything is installed.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to order the rear front control arm bushing also, they cancelled that order. That is prolly wht Greg tried to order you. I ordered the control arm bushings seperately from Motorsports. Dunno what to yell ya. I'm gonna oder teh ES kit next for the rest of the bushings. The rear control arms and steering rack should work like a charm.
John

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
B13 of course. I have never done a side by side comparison, but if the old eagle eye serves me right, they are virtually identical.
John

·
Moderator/ NPM staff
522 Posts
I've compared the lower front control arms of both and they do appear to be the same. In the rear, the control arms are also the same, in fact, you can change the b12 arms for the se-r arms. . . So i assume the bushings are the same too.

Do you have the ES catalogue? How much is the Bushing kit for the b13?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I remember correctly its around $130. I havn't done my shopping for it yet, but I'll keep you posted on the cheapest I find. Mike S. can prolly give agood price on it. I also get alot of things from Cyberauto.com.
John

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Charles,
If you havn't contacted Greg about it, he carries ES bushings now. I just got mine in. He's got awesome prices. Prices for the public are around $100;)
John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts