Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
sunny/ca18det swap soon
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay people i just finish talking to a company that told me they will do carbon fiber hoods for the b12. but the thing is i need at least 10 people so then can start on the hood's and it's $450 for each one plus shipping. I've been reading on the forums that people want and now's your chance to get them now that it's tax time. so if you intrested please reply.

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
someone else on here was kicking this idea around not too long ago. Can't remember who it was ? Thought they had some kind of similar deal worked out. May want to do a search and get together.

If it would start to come together and you could get some details, I think I might have to bite the bullet and be in.

what kind of bracing under the hood does that include ? are they going to build this off of an OEM hood and use the steel, or is it going to be a whole composite setup ? have you thought about putting any kind of scoop or air inlet on it like the ones for the newer Spec V's ?

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
ot: nismo, havent seen u on the other side in awhile. what gives?

·
sunny/ca18det swap soon
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey was sup man well i still have my 92 protege. i was going to get the bpt engine for it but it looks like i am going back to the dark side its just something about b12s i have to have one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts