Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
BeEleven said:
Ok guys, I finally got my website squared away...here's a link to the site. It gives a pretty good overveiw of what's happened in the last 2 years with tons of pictures. Tell me what you think.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/432245
sounds like a fun project:) out of curiosity.. how come you decided to replace suspension components with OE stuff?? you mentionned KYB shocks. thats good.. im more based on autocrossing or Solo myself.. i dont know how much you lean towards that... maybe not as much as me hehehe

id be the one to have minimal power enhancements but massive suspension/brake mods done heh just for the corners :)

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
coming nicely !! seems like it ganna run next summer huh ?!

·
just rattle can it
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing about 1700...the stock curb weight is 1900, and i got rid of at least 200 lbs. of crap. As far as suspension mods are concerned, there really werent any available. I was consideing the deisel hub/rotor swap, but I didnt find the right parts at the right time. I may beef up the suspension when I can afford custom swaybars etc.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
BeEleven said:
I'm guessing about 1700...the stock curb weight is 1900, and i got rid of at least 200 lbs. of crap. As far as suspension mods are concerned, there really werent any available. I was consideing the deisel hub/rotor swap, but I didnt find the right parts at the right time. I may beef up the suspension when I can afford custom swaybars etc.
i thought curb weight was 2200....or am i thinking of the b12? damn, to many numbers in my head!!!

·
just rattle can it
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually....i dont exactly remember. Seems to me i was reading somewhere that's what it was. The B11 is definitely tiny. maybe I should just change that to "really light"

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
BeEleven said:
actually....i dont exactly remember. Seems to me i was reading somewhere that's what it was. The B11 is definitely tiny. maybe I should just change that to "really light"
lol. just leave it where it is...it could be right. the n13 was about 2300 and b12 about 2200 so i figure a b11 could be around 2000 curb weight. If you do any weight reduction i'm sure it can get a lot lower.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts