Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, well about a week ago I put on my exhaust and I'm not exactly that pleased with it. It's a Magnaflow Street Series muffler with custom 2" mandrel bends w/ a 31" Thrush glasspack. My cat was rusted all to hell so got rid of it! Anyways, I'm not that pleased with it because it is raspy at low rpm's when cruising and when I rev it, it pops really bad and is just too ricey for me. I now want a bolt on system and was seeing if I could use the Pacesetter exhaust midsection from a 91-94 SE-R system. And are the PS bends 2.25" or 2.5"? Or does Courtesy make a 2" midsection/b-pipe for my GA? If either of these will work, I'll just buy a new cat online somewhere and throw it on there and then put on the custom catback bolt on system. Other than the muffler of course. And is these will work, do you guys reccomend any other mufflers? I'd kind of like one with a tip but not a 4"-5" one. Mine has a 4" right now and it isn't that bad, if it just sounded better! So if anyone has had any experience please help me out here. I searched here and SR20deforum.com and found nothing other than the 2.25" and 2.5" sizes in both Courtesy and PS midsections. Thanks guys!!

BTW - I haven't been seeing many posters on B13's and GA's lately, lets post more and overtake B14 and SR owners!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found a SE-R B-pipe that is 2 1/4, but I'd like to stick with 2" instead. Anyone know where I can find a 2" midsection?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts