Nissan Forum banner

B&M Short Shifter

13K views 194 replies 18 participants last post by  chr0nicg20t 
#1 ·
Would any1 be intersted in this, if so? How exactly do I go about organizing a group buy? Is it just a matter of calling around to see who could give a bulk discount?

#8 ·
Okie dokie...here's a list of who's interested so far.

1. Jaggrey (that's me!)
2. JT200SX-N-FX
3. Fury
4. xLyricistx
5. kristinspapi
6. 9double8

Good amount.....I'm going to keep checking around and see what I can find. I'll keep you guys posted.

#10 · (Edited)
Ok good deal....seems like alot of people just got in on the HS CAI group deal so we're gonna try and get this rolling sometime in early- to mid-December. Unless people want to wait till after Christmas.:D

Potential list:

1. Jaggrey (that's me!)
2. JT200SX-N-FX
3. Fury
4. xLyricistx
5. kristinspapi
6. 9double8
7. nxcrazy
8. Project200sx

#23 ·
Ok guys.....I got $128 + $8 shipping at Options Auto in Cali. Need a minimum of maybe 10 people to get it at that price. 15 or more and it's possible we get free shipping.

Did Teknokid, LIUSPEED, or TUNED200 ever hear anything back from your people?

Potential committed list so far:

1. Jaggrey (that's me!)
2. JT200SX-N-FX
3. Fury
4. xLyricistx
5. kristinspapi
6. 9double8
7. nxcrazy
8. Project200sx
9. AznVirus
10. landlord

#26 ·
ok so what are we doing for the date, my clutch is about to go so im geting an act in about 2 weeks and itll set me back about 450 im hoping less but as far as im concerned the later the better if its still sometime in december ill be fine, thanks, the deal sounds awesome spread the word and lets get free shipping

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.