9. AznVirus
10. landlord
11. MissMy240
12. Teknokid

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Alright guys, this is the deal!! We all have to place our orders on Monday, December 9. If at least 10 of your place your orders on that day we get the price of $128 + shipping. If we can get 18 or more we get free shipping. That's another.....6 people!!! We can do it!!!:D

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
is on, or buy december 9th? because ill place it now and just wait...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Buy on December 9th. Try not to spend it!!;)

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
oh i wont spend it other people are relying on me to make the purchase.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I'll have to call back and see how much it'll be if we don't hit 10....I'd guess regular price ($150) but hopefully not!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
Updated list...

1. Jaggrey (that's me!) [confirmed]
2. JT200SX-N-FX [confirmed]
3. Fury
4. xLyricistx
5. kristinspapi
6. 9double8
7. nxcrazy
8. Project200sx [confirmed]
9. AznVirus
10. landlord [confirmed]
11. MissMy240 [confirmed]
12. Teknokid [confirmed]

·
Registered
22 Posts
sounds cool

how different will this shifter be from stock, and is the 128 for just the shifter, or everything for install????????

Dec 9 sounds perfect. if its everything for an install im in

checked the links provided and the years for models ended in 01. is my 02 tranny any different????

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
This shifter has a shorter overall throw, as opposed to the longer throw of the stock shifter. This price includes everything, assuming you have tools to install (I don't think you need much...I need to do more research to see what exactly is needed). I'll also call and ask them if the shifter will work for the '02 Sentra.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Updated list...

3. Fury
4. xLyricistx
5. kristinspapi
6. ca02XE [pending]
7. nxcrazy
9. AznVirus [confirmed]
10. landlord [confirmed]
12. Teknokid [confirmed]

·
Registered
145 Posts
do i need to...

Let me know if you need another form of confirmation but I'm still in. Anybody thought of a group buy on the energy suspension bushings that many on the forum seem to describe as being very beneficial to this upgrade. I think they're only $15.00 but if we got free shipping or a discount that'd be cool. Just a thought. Pablo

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Re: do i need to...

kristinspapi said:
Let me know if you need another form of confirmation but I'm still in. Anybody thought of a group buy on the energy suspension bushings that many on the forum seem to describe as being very beneficial to this upgrade. I think they're only $15.00 but if we got free shipping or a discount that'd be cool. Just a thought. Pablo
Thanks. I'll look into the bushings and see if Options can get us a discount on those as well if they have them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Updated list...

3. Fury
4. xLyricistx
5. kristinspapi [confirmed]
6. ca02XE [pending]
7. nxcrazy
9. AznVirus [confirmed]
10. landlord [confirmed]
12. Teknokid [confirmed]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Does any1 know if this shifter will work with an 02 Sentra? Most documentation says up to 01.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i guess ut will work

was checking b15sentra.net and chimmike mentioned he used a pacesetter shifter. he had to look under b14 for it though. he says that the b15 5-speeds should work w/ the B&M and the pacesetter. i think the shifter and bushings sound like a killer deal if u can work that out.

keep status on pending until the weekend before the ninth cuz i have a 78 280z that im also working on and i may need to spend my money there. will keep u updated on that.

41 - 60 of 195 Posts