Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 195 Posts

·
Now a spec V guy
112 Posts
let me get with my guy, he gives me thing just over cost. now, if i can get a deal on these, shipping is extra.

Brian

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok guys.....I got $128 + $8 shipping at Options Auto in Cali. Need a minimum of maybe 10 people to get it at that price. 15 or more and it's possible we get free shipping.

Did Teknokid, LIUSPEED, or TUNED200 ever hear anything back from your people?

Potential committed list so far:

1. Jaggrey (that's me!)
2. JT200SX-N-FX
3. Fury
4. xLyricistx
5. kristinspapi
6. 9double8
7. nxcrazy
8. Project200sx
9. AznVirus
10. landlord

·
Registered
145 Posts
come on 15...

list looks good. Let's hope we can get a few more members and a few more dollars off. great info. Thanks and keep us posted. pablo

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
hell yeah!

·
Registered
186 Posts
ok so what are we doing for the date, my clutch is about to go so im geting an act in about 2 weeks and itll set me back about 450 im hoping less but as far as im concerned the later the better if its still sometime in december ill be fine, thanks, the deal sounds awesome spread the word and lets get free shipping

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yea why don't we wait till right after Thanksgiving....around that time. Unless people are ready now....I won't be for another 2 weeks.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
so whats going on with this?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
If we can get 10 people to confirm the price is $128 + shipping. I think right now the time frame for purchasing is after Thanksgiving.

·
1.6 Turbo Power
718 Posts
Jaggrey, you made it clear to Options Auto Salon that the short shifter was for the GA not the SR20 right? just making sure so we all dont end up with shifters we cant use :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
AznVirus said:
Jaggrey, you made it clear to Options Auto Salon that the short shifter was for the GA not the SR20 right? just making sure so we all dont end up with shifters we cant use :D
Yea, I gave them their part number from here on their website: http://www.optauto.com/webstore/product_information.asp?number=BM-45087&variation=&aitem=1&mitem=2&back=yes&dept=1034 , and the part number matches up with B&M's here: http://www.bmracing.com/products/shft_manual/45087.html . Apparently the can all use the same one.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
It seemed that people wanted to wait until after Thanksgiving. How about we set the date for....December 6 or 7? That's the week right after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'll try to send out PMs and emails tonite or tomorrow. I'll also call Options Auto again to make sure the price still stands. If all goes well then we're set for December 7 (about a month from now)!

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
best one is the pacesetter shortshifter at nopi

great buy at only 55 bux

adjustable ball too..

SMC sold the blue prints to them..
basically its a smc ss with ps name

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Updated potential committed list so far:

1. Jaggrey (that's me!)
2. JT200SX-N-FX
3. Fury
4. xLyricistx
5. kristinspapi
6. 9double8
7. nxcrazy
8. Project200sx
9. AznVirus
10. landlord
11. MissMy240

Every1 look for PMs or emails as a reminder. We'll be purchasing on December 7th. The cost is $128 + shipping (your choice of shipping). More details to follow.

21 - 40 of 195 Posts