Nissan Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
yes definately ordered w/ the group buy they just told me like two weeks ago they still have my order and everythingand they'll ship it when they get it and of course bill me too.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
yea I called today to see what was going on. He told me they hadn't had any since the group buy, which seems kinda odd. I'll report back later on to see what can be done.

·
Registered
145 Posts
well....

My shifter showed up last week and the didn't bill me till they shipped out. Checked my bill and the correct price is there and everything. They certainly haven't seemed like "dumbasses" as they told us up front only a few were in stock and most of us "dumbasses" who said they were in the group buy, didn't pull through and bailed on the hard work Jaggery did. The shop still stood by there promise to come through with the GB price. Thanks again Jaggery. Pablo

(PS I have ES bushing for the 95-99 sentra and 200sx part #7-1109 on the way and extra sets for those needing them. Email or PM me)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow when I talked to them like the 3rd week in Dec. or so they had 5 to ship out, they then told me its only a matter of a couple weeks to get new ones ordered in once they run out of stock. IT HAS BEEN 1 MONTH! Did I say I didn't get the SS? I never said shit about bailing on the GB I was like the 4th person to order the damn thing! I think you are mixing up your thoughts.

·
Registered
145 Posts
chr0nicg20t slow down...

Don't mean to add too much extra chit chat but... chr0nicg20t , I read this thread and know you got yours ordered and received fairly quick, keep reading the thread and note that a buch of folks said they were in and didn't buy. By no means was that meant towards you as I didn't even order mine till after you. In fact I think Project 200 ordered his before me too. I was just throwing out the fact that i don't think Option auto intended our product to take this long in arriving. I'm glad your set-up is working out and hope my shifter and bushing feel good when i get them in my car too.

·
Registered
186 Posts
oh yeah, I'm totaly confident they'll get it to me, they were very great on the phone. I just want it really bad.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I appologize for sounding like an ass if I did, I just wanted to make clear that I was one of the few that actually kept on my word, along with you and the others. It is just messed up that when I talked to them they said they were out of stock and 3 days later its on my front porch lol. When I ordered mine also he said that it would take 2 weeks to get em in, I would be a little mad if I hadn't gotten mine yet, I wouldn't mind spending the extra cash to have gotten it earlier if that were the case. Its probably just their way of saying they aren't happy with very few people turning up to buy the shifter when so many said they would. Anyways, take it easy.
peace

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well I got an update I called Options last night and they said my dads card got declined, well my dad has never had any credit problems, not to metion its an american exspress platinum card. They said the order was cancelled and that they couldn't do anything about reordering it at that price, so i told them ill order for summit and they wont ever get my business again. Called summit and they sold it to me for 139.99 and said it will be here in 3 to 5 business days. Thats who ill be going to for now if they have it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Project200sx said:
Well I got an update I called Options last night and they said my dads card got declined, well my dad has never had any credit problems, not to metion its an american exspress platinum card. They said the order was cancelled and that they couldn't do anything about reordering it at that price, so i told them ill order for summit and they wont ever get my business again. Called summit and they sold it to me for 139.99 and said it will be here in 3 to 5 business days. Thats who ill be going to for now if they have it.
Well that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Dude that is fucked up, I swear to god that long wait wasjust because they were mad that the GB didn't really go that well. Fucking bastards! Let us know how it works out for you, I love mine.

·
Registered
186 Posts
yep yep, it SUCKS, but oh well, itll be here soon ill tell everyone how it goes.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ok guys, I installed it last night, WOW! its such an improvement, and it wasn't hard at all. Well anyways Just wanted to let everyone know i got and guess how quick, I ordered it on Thursday 1-30 and recieved it on Monday 2-3. Well on bad things leads to one good thing, Guess I'll be doing business with summit for now on.

Y

·
0 Posts
ya iam in too. . ill like a new short shifter ...

thanks tommy. . .let me know what happens if we can get it . . .

181 - 195 of 195 Posts