Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone been checking out this NISSAN AZEAL CONCEPT lately? i heard it is going to pack a 2.5L turbocharged engine!!!FWD.(possibly a QR25DET?!). this concept intrigues me. i hope they actually come out with it! anyone agree? it would be a very cool coupe. to bad its fwd. it'd be cool if it were rws or awd.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Screw the car, just give me the turbo.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
NickZac said:

2.5 FWDers represent.

Be nice to be blown with full factory warranty, no?

·
Registered
455 Posts
AZEAL LOOKS GREAT!

Indeed it does. But is there really a market for another sports coupe? Honda's gonna make one. There's the Cobalt and the Scion. The Acura NSX too. Meanwhile, Toyota axed the Celica. Has the whole utility craze ended? I doubt it. I love the car but need 4 doors like most people. When putting out hard earned cash, you must get real at some point. And a 2 door coupe caters to a very limited market. I wanted a MazdaSpeed Miata 2 seater but the Spec V was the reality. And I love it! I wish it were a wagon though, like the Ralliart wagon. Same stunning performance but with the extra storage. Werd!

·
Registered
121 Posts
It looks nice and being turbocharged makes it even better. The only thing I hate on it is the grill.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
NickZac said:
WHat's a warranty? :p

Shhhhhh.....Nissan doesn't know about my car.....yet.

Your mods are still in digital form.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
1900 said:
It looks nice and being turbocharged makes it even better. The only thing I hate on it is the grill.

It appears the AZEAL and SPORT may be two different cars... maybe not different platforms, but the design styling is different. I could see the AZEAL as the entry level economy class and the SPORT a mid priced sport compact.

Either way you look at it this is probably the end of the line for the SENTRA moniker.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i do believe ur right. but i think it'll be a good replacement.and im pretty sure they'll make a four door version as well. and keep in mind that its still in concept mode. so i bet they'll take off the 19 inch rims and a couple other things. maybe even change the grill a bit
i like the fog lights though they look wicked bad ass!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i will say this bout a sentra though. those lil things can take a beating and ask for more, and they'll still keep running! outa all these years of driving my b14 the only bad thing i can really say bout it is that someitmes it gets a little snug in there for my 6'3" frame lol. its ok though just put the seat all the way back and im good for a while. whats everyones thoughts on this "AZEAL"...YAY or NAY?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I think the Azeal front end looks nice...I like the car...but I kinda prefer the Sports version better...more utility....plus it would probably be a 4 door too. Just put that panorama roof on the Sport, add 2 more doors, and sign me up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts