Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace an axle assembly on my 93 Sentra manual ga16de powered. There is a listing for a reman on ebay for a good price but it says for auto. Are they different between auto and manual? Cuz if I remember correctly the axles don't have to be changed when doing an auto to manual swap right? Let me know asap cuz if they are the same then I'm getting it.

Mitch

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
i'm pretty sure theyre different plus you need to know if you have abs or not.
Also you could just go down to NAPA or Schucks and get them for the some price as on ebay, plus not having to hassle with sending off your old ones to get your core rebate, and waiting for shipping.

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
91sentra said:
i'm pretty sure theyre different plus you need to know if you have abs or not.
Also you could just go down to NAPA or Schucks and get them for the some price as on ebay, plus not having to hassle with sending off your old ones to get your core rebate, and waiting for shipping.
Actually on ebay you buy the axle assembly with no core charge. I don't have to send my old axle away. Also, the price is $35 plus shipping which with most autoparts stores I'd be paying around $100

Mitch

PS. Heres a link to the list of parts needed for the auto to manual swap. I don't see the axles on here so just need someone with knowledge of these parts to verify this for me. Auto to Manual Swap List

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.