Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i decided to keep my car and im tryin to fix my passenger axle. too make a long story short my axle has been rebuilt 5 times and it still clicks, so i decided to get a new axle from discount auto parts or advance auto parts, but when i compare the new and the old one there seemed to be different lengths. the new axle is about 1 inch longer. has anybody else had this problem before????? where can i get a good and cheap axle that could solve my problem???? the guy at the shop wanted to charge me $200 for a new axled from california
its a 98 sentra se, 5sp,no lsd, no abs
please, please help!!!!!
thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
i had this problem with a ball joint being the wrong size. id check the salvage yard as long as the boots arent ripped on a salvage axle it should be fine

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,277 Posts
im2kwik4u said:
so i decided to keep my car and im tryin to fix my passenger axle. too make a long story short my axle has been rebuilt 5 times and it still clicks, so i decided to get a new axle from discount auto parts or advance auto parts, but when i compare the new and the old one there seemed to be different lengths. the new axle is about 1 inch longer. has anybody else had this problem before????? where can i get a good and cheap axle that could solve my problem???? the guy at the shop wanted to charge me $200 for a new axled from california
its a 98 sentra se, 5sp,no lsd, no abs
please, please help!!!!!
thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts