Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you do the GTiR swap from a Ga16de...what do you do with the AWD tranny? Can you convert the car to AWD. I don't have Sentra yet, should I just look into getting SE-R to start with. I'm looking at the cheaper route it seems. That would be cool if I could have a Sentra w/ AWD....or should I just use SR20DE tranny w/LSD?? What are my options?

·
Registered
851 Posts
youll need a full parts car. youll need new rear suspension, then you gotta find room for the driveshaft and transfer case etc etc etc etc theres a reason you only see it done once or maybe twice

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
You can buy a street legal Pulsar GTiR for around $10K with decent mileage on them. You'd spend that much trying to make your Sentra AWD and in the end you'd probably have an unsafe, unreliable, frankenstein of a car.

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
214 Posts
awd in a b13 has been done before. alot of custom fabrication and im sure a bit of money. get a classic ser.

·