Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it was about nine oclock or so and im going through an intersection when i hear an exhaust coming up on me, its a 98 or so integra lowered and type r badges all over it (but can you really believe those?) so we are approaching a three lane highway im right behind him signaling to slow down, his girlfriend looks at me and tells him to slow down so he starts to but by the time i get up on his bumper he drops it and takes off this when on for about the next few hundred yards. Does this happen to a lot of people speed up slow down, speed up slow down, dosent anybody have any patience?

·
Registered
152 Posts
i think he didnt want you to dust his ass in front of his girl. ive had a few people do it to me on the freeway but i just end up catching up and wave as i go by.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHAHA

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Yes that also happens here a lot also. It seems like they doubt there own vehicles, or they just dont think we are worthey of there time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
yeah this civic was doing that to me because he was to big of a wuss to actully race at the stop lights, so when the lanes merged together he got in front of me and kept doing that, its annoying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts