Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't look like anyone's noticed yet, but we enabled avatars yesterday. Anyone with over 100 posts may upload a custom one from the user cp. At this time we aren't providing any to choose from.

·
Registered
672 Posts
nice! ive been waiting for the avatars:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Scott said:
Doesn't look like anyone's noticed yet, but we enabled avatars yesterday. Anyone with over 100 posts may upload a custom one from the user cp. At this time we aren't providing any to choose from.
Damn, I'm pretty far away from getting an avatar. Hell, I still got to worry about getting rid of that "Nissan Newbie" shit....lol

G

·
0 Posts
I still got a ways to go...:(

Too bad I don't have my post count from the other board. 5k+!

lol.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Katana200sx said:
hey scott, will we ever be able to use sig. pics? or is there not enough space on the servers yet?
Nope. Sig pics don't require server space. They just make use of the vb IMG code to display images hosted elsewhere. But they do clutter up the forums IMO, making threads harder to read, and causing pages to take much longer to load.

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
Hey, what's the deal? I get home from work, and try to pick an avatar, and it says "displaying 1 of 0 available... How do I see which ones I can get?

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
Ok, heres another problem i'm having. I don't have any pics that are less than 60 by 60 pixels, and I don't know how to resize the ones I do have. Anyone know how to do that kind of stuff?

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
this is how i do it. you open the pic, click on options, choose resize image and then type in the size you want 50x50 or 60x60. you can also choose resample image..it comes out clearer like that. i'm not sure what kind of picture viewer you are using..i am using IfranView. hope this helps you out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts