1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
dear god what have they done

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
you could do better with a Magic Marker.....those are stupid looking....I hope that isnt your car, and we all just bashed you. If it is sorry....but leave the lights alone bro:D

·
Banned
809 Posts
[email protected]\

Gesus!, I did somethin like that kinda sorta not really that gay though.. it looks like someone made a generation -500 altezzA!!!. lol. Im probably just going to go all red, and make my reverse light a circle within the white square, and paint the outline of it red (candy apple).. oh well.. thoughts on my points.

·
Registered
126 Posts
sorry ccroaddog, but I don't think you can c a speedo on a 300 lb woman. Not like I would know but that sort of mass can't handle such a tiny piece of fabric.:p

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ask you guys for an opinion. Not an insult.
This is one of the most rudest message boards I have been to. Are all of you rich snobs or something? Did you daddy and mommy buy you all the upgrades?
If my mommy and daddy gave me $10,000, $50,000 or $100,000 to buy me a car and fix it up I'm sure I'd have a really pretty looking car too!
But I am just an average person who works 9-5 Monday thur Friday with a decent salary for a 21 year old.
Maybe you should pull the silver spoons out of your a**es and realizes that some people have to WORK for what they own.

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
well sorry if we insulted you, we aren't directing any of this toward you personally. I've seen those tails on ebay before and I don't particularly like them. that's my opinion (exactly what you asked for). as for the other products on the page, they are pretty good but once again as my opinion, I would not want anything they are advertising. I think it's great that someone has started a business or website dedicated to our cars, but I think that the owners of the webpage should extend their product line to some more common products on these boards.

also about your spoiled snobs thing, I doubt any of us fit that discription. apparently, we are all driving the same car and we never said we or our cars were better than yours. also, I don't know about many people, but if my "mommy" and "daddy" gave me 10,000, 50000, or 100000, I doubt I would be driving in a 90whp econobox I call my car. If you wanted our opinions, you should be able to take the compliments as well as the put downs and creative criticism we throw back at you. You should really chill out, we aren't here to insult you and say we're better than you, we are here to learn more about our cars, and help each other out with anny questions.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Most of you were being insulting. I just retaliated in a more apporpiate manner than some of the members.
Such as:

"FUGLY!!!"

"dear god what have they done"

"you could do better with a Magic Marker"

"One word for ya UGLY! And I bet people buy that shit too"

"ugly as a speedo on a 300lbs women"

"they don't just look ugly, they are made of cheap vinyl and they wont last a week on there"

"I would rather see a 500 lb dude in a thong, than see a sentra with that crap on it..."

"oh those chrome hubcaps look sexy"

If you get my drift. If people on the forum wanting to be more apporpiate they could have stated:

"If you would like my opinion I think you show go with euro's or clear tails."

We are here to help eachother not to insult eachother. Everyone who made those comments are extremely rude.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
People with good taste know that it is neither tasteful or polite to mock others.

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
simmer down...

busybid, you got any pics of those covers in other colors? i don't think the covers work because it's white on white. it doesn't look too clean like that, especially with the black showing around the edges. it looks sloppy. maybe those covers would look a bit better on a darker car in a darker color.

i'm trying to offer some constructive criticism here, not flame you. some better, sharper pics would help too...

don't take things too personally. i hardly think people are trying to hurt your feelings on purpose. take everything in stride, man.

and as a side note, try to avoid making blanket comments about people on this board, especially the "snob" thing. i bought my little sentra with my own money as i suspect a number of people on this board have done. i wasn't given a hand-out...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts