Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here change out their shifter on an automatic? Ed, didn't you put on a leather one? Got any pics?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I replaced mine with a MOMO Raptor that I got off ebay for $40.
Me likey :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
OhTwoAltimaSE said:
Anyone here change out their shifter on an automatic? Ed, didn't you put on a leather one? Got any pics?
Had a local shop cover my OEM one... about $40us. I would have liked a large thread, now that I have it, but I like it better than stock.

Here's a pic...

P

·
0 Posts
Looks good. right now im looking for a MOMO shift knob to replace the stock shift knob on my car. never thought of having the stock shifter redone in leather.

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leather..... looks good! Got pics of the MOMO? Did you cut the shaft down.

·
Registered
76 Posts
OhTwoAltimaSE said:
Leather..... looks good! Got pics of the MOMO? Did you cut the shaft down.
Don't have pics on the car... I'll take some this weekend. Didn't cut the shaft. It's a little high, but for me the height is perfect when I put the center armrest in the upper position. :D

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Check my cardomain.com page

OhTwo,

I've got some pics of my knob on my page. Would attach, but it seems that i'm not permitted.

I like my knob kind of tall so that I can lean on the console and still reach it easily.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: Check my cardomain.com page

Altim8GA said:
OhTwo,

I've got some pics of my knob on my page. Would attach, but it seems that i'm not permitted.] I wonder why you pervert

I like my knob kind of tall so that I can lean on the console and still reach it easily.
[/QUOTE

I hate people that brag:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Re: Re: Check my cardomain.com page

wild willy said:
Altim8GA said:
OhTwo,

I've got some pics of my knob on my page. Would attach, but it seems that i'm not permitted.] I wonder why you pervert

[/QUOTE

I hate people that brag:D
:D

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
I post......NO COMMENT.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Yeah, its acrylic, I think. Pretty heavy. I use my gated shifter often, so I thought it swell to change it out. Momo had a crystal knob that had a greyish tint to it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It would have looked much better with my interior.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Altim8GA said:
Yeah, its acrylic, I think. Pretty heavy. I use my gated shifter often, so I thought it swell to change it out. Momo had a crystal knob that had a greyish tint to it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It would have looked much better with my interior.
Acrylic, OK, I like!:cool:

·
Registered
88 Posts
my knob.. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ratwayne said:
You just did hahaa Scott is the height about the same as origional height?
Yeah.. I never hacked it down.. it's stock height .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts