Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
about what time do yall plan on going out there.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still haven't decided what class I'm goign to run so that will determine my arrival time.
if I run SM, it's in the morning (I think).. I'll be there around 8am..
if I run in the afternoon, I usually show up around 10 or so and grab a few rides from someone to learn the course. ;)

·
Registered
612 Posts
If it's free for spectators I might show up.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, it's free... just get to gulf greyhound park however you get there.. go to the entrance on the east side of the park- it's on FM2004. basically go south at the stoplight at the NE corner of the track. you'll see a gate over there with a big SCCA banner on it. sign the waiver there and go on in. don't forget to put on your wristband, so just in case you get run over by someone it's not our fault- you signed the waiver. ;)

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
uhhh, not sure.
houscca.com check the schedule there. :)

Nacho... slowest time does pushups!!

hopefully I'll have my car back together. intake manifold is still in the powdercoating oven. eek!

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you can register at the event as well, but they charge a few bucks more, and you have to basically take a provisional spot and hope the grid isn't full. I'm goign to just show up anyway and get in when I can..

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Buncha pussies.

I just walked right up and registered yesterday. The attendance was so low, we all got 5 runs and STILL got out of there by 5:30. I was home by 12:30 in the 1st quarter of the stuporbowl, and I even stayed to help to clean up the auto X course after the runs were over!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts