Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guy's I am running out of ideas here?? I'm thinking that maybe the the trans cable is maybe out of adjustment causing improper shifting? I know that the performance of the car is simply not up to the task and if I let the trans do it's own shifting the car seems to shift fairly normal but does so with very little authority. But if I shift the tans manually it seems to move the car fine?? What gives here? Is something not properly adjusted here? I know when i rebuilt the trans on my Doge Diesel I had to adjust a thing called the TV cable if it was not properly adjusted the trany would not put the power to the ground? I am just wondering if there is someone who had something similar happen to them after changing out there trans on a 96 Sentra?? It has to be something silly like this??? Anyone??:confused:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind It's all good!! Seek and you shall find! My cable to the trans was hanging up causing all of this grief! That is why I never give up! And whenyou finally find the problem It feels real good! Kind of like the Docter curing the sick patiant!!!! The little Sentra runs decent but it surly has No torque which I would like to change? Anyone have any ideas??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts