Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris90FB240sx: it's the only shape in this model that has the SR20DE in it... so no real choice...

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
TURBO THE WAGON!

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
If I am correct in my studies those come with the sr16ve, and the VZR have a nice front lip and the sr20ve? I love that front end though and If I could get ahold of the 1 piece vzr black trimmed headlights I would dIE!!! Very Nice Ride!!! I am going to have to take a trip to austriala or to get me some parts...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ScorchN200SX said:
If I am correct in my studies those come with the sr16ve, and the VZR have a nice front lip and the sr20ve? I love that front end though and If I could get ahold of the 1 piece vzr black trimmed headlights I would dIE!!! Very Nice Ride!!! I am going to have to take a trip to austriala or to get me some parts...
Regarding the headlights, i don't actually have a pic without the covers on but if i'm thinking of the lights your talking about this puppy has them... they come standard on all s2 N15 SSS's... This pic was taken with my phone so please excuse it's quality.
Pic showing headlights

Yeah this shape does come out with the VE series motor's however Australia didn't recieve them, they are common around New Zealand however...

Which is a shame as where not allowed to import them as a road car as they are to simular to this model but they have 2 doors, bottom line is it's a stupid reason and we can't get them... However the motors are a different story...

♣AsleepZ♣: all in due time... Need to sort out new suspension, brake upgrade, new clutch, lighten flywheel and LSD before the Turbo gets dropped in...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ASsman said:
B14?

Nice...

Yeh i know what your thinking... that doesn't look like a B14... But it shares basically the same gear as a B14, especially suspension... The D2 kit i'll be getting for this car is labelled as a Sentra B14 kit. However it is identical to the Australian Pulsar N15...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers, i like the kit's that they come with... I think all it needs is some sutle side skirts and it would be set.

Also thankyou to everyone for their comments.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts