Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dallas Nissan Mod
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DNE Meet.

Here is the info:

Have fun with fellow Nissan Enthusiast. Catch up with some old friends or make new ones. Your car does not needed to be modded. We have cars from bone stock to fully modded and everything in between. Tell your friends and other Nissan/Infinti owners to come.

When: Sat. 8-9-08
Time: 1 hour later than normal sense it is so HOT 6:00 PM-until ???
Place: Bone Daddy’s 8856 Spring Valley, TX 75243 SouthWest corner of 75 & Spring Valley

We will be having Cash/Prize (Raffle) at the meet. So make sure to show up and WIN!

MAP

HYBRID MAP

NOTE: It is that time of year again. We need some help with the server & web hosting. So if you like our community and want to keep it alive please help by making a Donation. You can do it thru PayPal click on the donation button in the middle of the page of our website.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Whats up guys?? is been years since I've been around. I am in town but leaving on Friday the 8th...this really sucks!! I wish I could make it!! I will see if my brother can come out.

I guess Jarrod ran into my car but found my brother rather than me. Hope all is well..

I will try my best to be around at least here :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Whats up guys?? is been years since I've been around. I am in town but leaving on Friday the 8th...this really sucks!! I wish I could make it!! I will see if my brother can come out.

I guess Jarrod ran into my car but found my brother rather than me. Hope all is well..

I will try my best to be around at least here :)
i dont know of you but i see your car almost every other day at the rims and tires place. think your brotha can hook a brotha up haha jp. clean 3rd gen

·
Registered
61 Posts
i dont know of you but i see your car almost every other day at the rims and tires place. think your brotha can hook a brotha up haha jp. clean 3rd gen
yea thats my bother that works there. He also does state inspections he is the inspector. But you should stop by there and talk to him his name is Aiman.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts